Steel Buildings and Cladding
First Fix Installations are one of the leading suppliers and installers in Essex and throughout the UK of cold rolled steel buildings.
First Fix Installations supply and install a huge range of domestic, agricultural and industrial style steel buildings for all purposes from extra storage space to worksheds and manufacturing units.
All of the quality steel buildings that we supply and install are designed and manufactured to the exact specification of our customers providing tailored units designed for their specific needs. Our buildings can be found throughout the UK with show sites up and down the country.
First Fix Installations provide a total solution for steel buildings from design, to supply, to installation of fully completed steel structures, including interior fit-out where required.
All of the industrial steel buildings we install can incorporate the following features:-
- Industrial buildings designed to exact measurements provided by the customer.
- A huge selection of roller doors positioned anywhere on the building.
- PA Doors, on almost any location on the buildings.
- Windows anywhere on the building.
- Optional Anti condensation barrier applied to the roof.
- A range of single skin cladding profiles to choose from, in either polyester or plastisol finishes.
- Double skin composite panels ranging from 40 to 120mm thick.
- Double skin composite with (PIR fire rated) panels ranging from 40 to 120mm thick.
- Skylights in the roof.
- Carports to the front and/or back of the garages.
- Lean-tos to the left and/or right side of the garage.
- Internal partition walls.
- Open bays almost any where in the building.
- Mezzanine floors at almost any height.
- Custom Designed Stair cases.
Please click to download the PDF brochure that meets your needs:-
Hassle Free Quotations
Sales enquiries - 01268 530360
First Fix Installations are one of the UK's leading steel building suppliers and installers
First Fix Installations are suppliers and installers of steel framed buildings, steel garages, steel sheds, steel warehousing, steel agricultural buildings, metal industrial units, steel barns, steel stables, steel valet bays, steel MOT stations, recycling centres, equestrian buildings, club houses, railway buildings and many more steel buildings.